Notices

What is your next travel destination?

Old 10-16-2018, 10:36 PM
Banned

Default What is your next travel destination?

In my mid/late 20's Hawaii was my favorite travel destination (had a condo on Maui and traveled there a few times a year)

In my mid 30's - early 40's I lived in Europe I loved skiing in St-Anton, Austria and 3-Vallie, France in the Winter and hiking/mountain climbing in the Alps in the Summer. Italy (especially the Dolomites and Tuscany were incredible regular destinations.

Since relocating back to Montreal I've loved rediscovering Canada. The Charlevoix region is incredible and I and want to get back over to the Atlantic regions (Halifax, Sept Illes, etc)Lobster traps, Oysters and loads of other seafood. Yum! Putzing through little fishing villages and hiking along the coast. Nice!

The older I get the more I love the simpler things.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:07 PM
Banned

True story. I also like travelling, I've already visited 10 or 12 countries and next month I'm going to visit Switzerland. That's my dream country. I've already found nice hotel with affordable prices and found info about area codes at in Switzerland just in case of unforeseen circumstances. I'm sure it will be great tip.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-24-2022 at 02:09 AM. Reason: link
Old 12-17-2018, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Mine would be Paris,France...I have so many good memories of this great city and its people!
Old 10-04-2019, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

I really want to the Maldives. I would rest and swim in azure water.)))
Old 10-11-2019, 12:39 AM
FitDay Member

Looking forward to visiting our relatives in Toronto. It will be my first time and I've been stressed recently so I'm excited to be in a new environment even for a while. My brother in law is also asking my insights regarding owning some property and so far this has given me more or less an idea. But really, I'm more excited to see the CN Tower, museums and the Canadian side of the Niagara.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-18-2022 at 02:38 AM. Reason: link
Old 10-14-2019, 07:14 AM
FitDay Member

Visited Paris & Barcelona this past summer,first time for both places and had a blast. We just bought flights for next summer, going back to Paris and visiting Rome & London-woohoo!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:12 PM
FitDay Member

Maybe China or Macao
Old 12-09-2019, 11:49 PM
FitDay Member

Dubai, and then Costa Rica
Old 01-30-2020, 06:20 AM
Banned

My next travel destination will be Italy probably, but I'm not sure
Old 07-14-2020, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

I love traveling! But I prefer doing it alone to the places that require my attention and a certain degree of slowness. Art galleries, museums, or some cities full of historical objects. So, I choose Italy next - it's a great combination of everything I like for a lonely traveler. When you're alone it's easier to feel the right atmosphere and to dive into your thoughts about the things you see. However, traveling alone can be boring sometimes as you still need to be distracted from time to time, to refresh your thoughts. I usually deal with it by downloading a couple of music albums or compiling my own playlist (I download mp3 via this youtube mp3 converter so that I can listen to music anywhere) that I can listen to afterward and come back to the place I associate it with.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-12-2020 at 01:18 PM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.