looking for a low cost refrigerator

Community
Notices

looking for a low cost refrigerator

Old 05-20-2018, 08:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default looking for a low cost refrigerator

Hi fellows
I'm quite unsure about what refrigerator to get for our backyard summer kitchen. I need one that would have relatively good features and really good freezer(for storing meat for bbqs). The price preferably under 1000$
I would appreciate any of your recommendations!
have a good day
Old 05-28-2018, 01:25 AM
FitDay Member

It looks good but i think you should go to some stores and check out the product there to get an idea before buying it online
Old 06-25-2018, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

I think you should check it on your local market and see if there is any discount on electronic products. I think, instead of looking for the cheap or low cost refrigerator, see if a quality refrigerator is available for slightly more dollars than that would be fine because these machines normally serve for the longer period of time.
Old 01-23-2024, 11:24 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I see you are discussing refrigerators, the thing is that I need an ice press. What suggestions might you have?
Old 01-23-2024, 11:26 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I was asking myself this very question a few weeks ago when I decided to purchase an ice press machine for home at https://bftech.pro/catalog/icepress/ . The choice was not easy, but here is my story. Looking at reviews and comparing the characteristics of different models, I decided to try the device. At one of the cooking shows, I saw how easily and efficiently this press created perfect ice sculptures. Now, every time I use it at home, it reminds me of being served in a fancy restaurant.
Old 01-27-2024, 01:22 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the recommendation and helpful information! It's was very and very good for me
Old 02-21-2024, 12:15 PM
FitDay Member

Hello. I see you were looking for an inexpensive refrigerator. Have you thought about repairing your old refrigerator? I know this may seem a little risky, but I have experience in this matter. My old refrigerator suddenly stopped cooling and I panicked because I didn't want to shell out the money for a new one. Instead, I decided to call a local refrigerator repair service, 911 Appliance EMT , recommended by a friend. The technician arrived promptly and quickly diagnosed the problem. He replaced the faulty part and thoroughly tuned up the refrigerator. To my surprise, it started working like new again! The best part is that the repair cost me a fraction of what a new refrigerator would cost. It was such a relief to have a working refrigerator again without spending a lot of money.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:50 PM
FitDay Member

Hello. Look in repair shops