Saturday Morning Thoughts

Old 10-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Banned

Now Instagram works for me as a source of inspiration
Old 10-06-2018, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

down to 51 left.
have gone 169 miles, so 197 left.
Think I should be able to do at least 10 miles this week, the eight veggies thing is working well so will keep on that too. Need to keep up the water too, will shoot for 12 cups / day this week.
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did - Newt Gingrich

Last edited by mnge; 10-06-2018 at 02:15 AM. Reason: add goals
Old 02-16-2019, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

49 left. Need to get back on to at least 12 cups of water a day, and havent been planning veggies again so . . . .predictably have been yoyoing. Five a day should be doable this week. have been thinking about how different phrases come across differently to different people this week; came across this and it made me smile.
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty. Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by mnge; 02-16-2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: removed accidental repetition and links
Old 05-04-2019, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

45 left. have been freshly reminded the water thing (thing meaning drink half my weight in ounces) works and what happens if I dont do it . . . . so - just need to do it. Its funny water isn't even hard to get - just need to drink it!

for the miles thing, have switched to steps as its easier to keep track of now, and it seems to be working for me to stay over 10 500 each day. Have been able to do that at least 70% of the time in the last month. Last week was only under one day although was still active for 122 minutes it just wasn't super step-intensive activity that day.

Also have been thinking about friends this week: “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C S Lewis
Old 10-04-2019, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

I absolutely agree about this function that records homework. And today I baked cupcakes.)))
Old 05-25-2020, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

I don't have any special plan on Sunday. Because I need to join my office. I enjoy with Friday.