Notices

I heard a ghost in my house this morning!

Old 12-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Default I heard a ghost in my house this morning!

Seriously.

I'll post about it later.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Super Moderator

Well my mom died in my house in 1998. She was actually in her hospice bed that was in the living room (where my Christmas tree is now).

Other people have heard and seen strange stuff in my house, I never have but didn't doubt it b/c I've heard, seen and felt some pretty strange stuff elsewhere. So I believe in ghosts.

Let me start by saying that, for me, there is a distinct difference between being awake and sleeping. I'm a light sleeper and I'm very alert when I awaken. I'm not the type to dream something and confuse it with reality. I know when I'm awake, in fact there's been times when I knew I was asleep and dreaming and was able to manipulate my dream, but that's another story...

Mytsie (the small dog) wakes me up just about every day during the night (well early morning) to go out and potty. Well this morning my eyes popped open at 2:37am, so I figured I'd wake her up and take her out. She woke up, followed me into the living room and I told her to go out the new doggie door. She usually does but she stopped short. I walked up to it, opened it with my hand, she walked up and sniffer around, and turned back. It was super cold out so I didn't care. I went in to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal (that's like my 2:00-4:00 tradition now) while Mytise waited in the living room for me. I grabbed the cereal bowl and I heard "someone" say something in the living room, I got effing chills and Mytsie freaked out. The TV wasn't on and nobody besides me and her were awake. I hurried and made my cereal and went to my room. Mytsie was under the covers shaking and barking for like 10 minutes.

This is what bothers me.... I know I heard a voice and I know IT WASN'T MY MOM'S VOICE! I wouldn't say that I felt threatened but it sure didn't give me the warm fuzzies.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:29 AM
Super Moderator

my friends wife is like that, some call it a gift, she calls it a curse.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
my friends wife is like that, some call it a gift, she calls it a curse.
yes i know just be glad you don't see them in there death states. some get pretty interesting.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

and so it continues!

My brother, SIL and nephew were in town. The other day my nephew told us that he heard doors slam and footsteps but didn't see anyone. My brother went to go to the bathroom and the door was locked, nobody was in there, couple seconds later it was unlocked. This morning (3am) I got up to let Mytsie out and heard more noises.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

and again! This time someone felt finger tips run across the forehead while laying in the tub taking a bath. Last night while I took a bath I felt like I was being watched... but that could have just been me freaking myself out.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I am very sensitive and understand what you are going thru. My Mom passed a month ago but 3 weeks ago 'someone' hurled a roll of paper towels off the top of the fridge and hit me in the arm as I walked to the sink!! OK Ok, haha I know Mom, I know..your body wore out but your spirit is alive and well.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

yeah it's freaky when stuff happens. It hasn't been so bad lately, knock on wood.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

Mike,
Have you what a show on SyFy call "Ghost hunter"?
Some of the show very freaky, they caught it on tape.
Mai
Old 03-29-2011, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

I grew up in a haunted house. Seriously, Mrs. Miesner the lady who owned the house before my parents committed suicide in the living room. Anyway to make a long story short, after seeing/hearing some very odd things, I always felt certain that she was somehow still connected to or in the house. And I could tell you some very crazy stories. The house has bizarre negative air pressure issues that my architectural and mechanical engineering background cannot explain (and I've tried), it rattles and moans at odd times, it cries eerily when the wind blows, and there used to be a windmill that did strange things as well. Anyhow, I had great fun scaring the daylights out of my friends whenever they came for sleepovers. But in all the years I lived in that house and even since, never once, even a teeny tiny bit, has she ever hurt anyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.