Notices

Omg

Old 12-05-2010, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

I'm sure the Butterfly Blast is fabulous but somehow the picture did not make me want to run out and get one. Now put up a picture of some nice crisp french fries and that might be a different story...
Old 12-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

Blast > Fries
Old 12-05-2010, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

I beg to differ. Fries rule.

But you're down in Louisiana. Can we add that gumbo or etouffe or fried chicken surely deserves a mention in the binge food dept?

Yesterday was my indulgence day: chicken wings, onion soup and sour straw candy. Plus a late night sandwich for no reason at all, not even that I was hungry. To each his or her own, I guess.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
I beg to differ. Fries rule.

But you're down in Louisiana. Can we add that gumbo or etouffe or fried chicken surely deserves a mention in the binge food dept?

Yesterday was my indulgence day: chicken wings, onion soup and sour straw candy. Plus a late night sandwich for no reason at all, not even that I was hungry. To each his or her own, I guess.
I can binge on all of that.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Wow Butterfinger Blast! I love DQ Blizzards too. My favourite is the Skor Blizzard... but even a small one has about 800 000 calories. That said, it is devilishly fun to take a detour from being so strict about the food. Glad you enjoyed it, Mike and that you are able to bouce back the very next day. Good for you!
Old 12-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator

I'm in the fry camp. If there were no consequences, I would rather eat a plate of fries than a dessert. But if there were no consequences, I guess I would eat both

They opened a new frozen yogurt place near us and we went last night. It's dangerous because it is self-serve and the cups are pretty big. You choose your flavors, fill your cup, then go to the toppings bar, with all sorts of fruit , nuts, candies, granola, syrups, you name it. 40 toppings...40!

Boy, that was fun to come home and calculate .
Old 12-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator

I love the FroYo place we have here! It's sold by the ounce and pretty low macros for the 2-4oz. I usually get. Sometimes I add a little choc. pebbles cereal and a shot of sf syrup to mine! They also sell doggie FroYo so you can bring your dog!
Old 12-05-2010, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a cookies, candy girl myself. Not a big frozen anything fan. I can actually eat half an ice cream (or less) and throw it away. Two sips or tastes of a Blizzard would be fine for me. Then again, maybe I should explain that I am allergic to milk and shouldn't eat that stuff anyway. But if I'm gonna cheat with the dairy, then cheese would be my cheat of choice. I love cheese. Pizza to me is the ideal food and the funny thing is, not only am I allergic to dairy, I'm allergic to tomatoes and shouldn't for health reasons overeat carbs. But I looooooooooooooove pizza.

BTW Doggie FroYo? Really?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
BTW Doggie FroYo? Really?
Yep! And the ingredients are way better than those frozen paws, etc. that the stores sell. My dogs love FroYo!

Funny thing is that I don't like ice cream but once in a while I really want a FroYo from that place!

And pizza? My favorite food ever but only the real stuff from NYC!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Today is my day off. Pancakes and bacon with the whole family, then we went to Pizza Hut, dd had a coupon from school for participating in a reading challenge. She got her own personal pepperoni pizza,and we had a hand tossed supreme and buffalo wings... Iced tea to drink, so that's no damage. Planning on putting up the tree when they boys (hubs and son) get up from their naps, then popcorn and a movie for dinner. I'm at about 1750 cals including the popcorn, so there's gonna be some light beer or wine added on the end of all that. For today at least, life is good .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.