Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Lets see your Christmas tree! >

Lets see your Christmas tree!

Community
Notices

Lets see your Christmas tree!

Old 12-07-2011, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

my tree...it's a little Charlie Brownish, but that's just because I didn't feel like getting my actual tree out of storage, and it's a beast to put up. So we went with a crappy prelit small one from WalMart.

Note where the cat is....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0170.jpg (37.7 KB, 14 views)
Old 12-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, it looks nice. My crappy prelit tree is a decent size but all the bulbs went out after the first year. So now I have a tree that has lights that we had to restring with more lights. This is supposed to be the one that if one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit.... nope, it doesn't work like that. I'll get a pic up in a minute.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Old 12-07-2011, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Nice tree Tori! Sometimes I like things simple. I love that the cat thinks the tree skirt is for her.

Mike...That is a nice sized tree. How tall is it? Very well decorated!

Mine seems like it could use more decorations this year. But it is huge!

Sorry this is so big. I was trying to figure out the thumbnail thing and something came up at work. If I figure it out later, I will fix it.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks April, I think it's 9'-9.5'. I help fluff the tree and string the lights. The chirrens did the rest. They want to go blue and silver this year. I think next year I'm getting a real one, even though I always have bad luck with them. Maybe is b/c I always go for the big ones and tend to be too big for my stand.

Tori, I totally missed the cat at first. Haha how cute
Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 AM
FitDay Member

Nice tree again this year, Mike!

BTW, that "doggy door" almost looks big enough for a person to crawl through.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

My daughter can fit through it. My brother told me that he'd be worried that someone would try to break in. I told him that would have to be a real idiot, the last thing I'd want to do is to break into a house that has a big ass dog. Could you imagine someone trying to crawl in through the dog door and are met face to face with the dog?

Thanks.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

Forget the big ass dog. Someone would be stupid to think they wouldn't be met with a big ass shotgun.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:39 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks guys! It's crappy to me for a number of reasons...1-I'm used to my 7 1/2 footer that's a whole lot fuller. 2-The cat can tip this one over. We found that out after 1 night. 3-I tend to like to string my own lights because I never know whether I'm going to want white or colored. and 4-it's yet to be decorated LOL! Except for the 4 little ones that came from my aunts and uncles last year. We've got an ornament exchange going on.

The cat definitely thinks that the tree skirt is her new bed. It's pretty funny, because if we come near it she jumps out at us like "BACK UP, I HAVE TO DEFEND MY TURF!!" I have all plastic ornaments that I haven't put up that she keeps eyeing. Which means I'm supposed to put them up so she can bat them off the tree.

@Mike, big ass dogs are the only dogs to have. I'm convinced that those teeny tiny things that yap aren't really dogs.

@Vito, big ass shotguns are cool. But so is the 9mm I keep in the night stand. This southern girl will sic the Rottie on someone BEFORE I shoot them in the ass for breaking in
Old 12-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Thanks guys! It's crappy to me for a number of reasons...1-I'm used to my 7 1/2 footer that's a whole lot fuller. 2-The cat can tip this one over. We found that out after 1 night. 3-I tend to like to string my own lights because I never know whether I'm going to want white or colored. and 4-it's yet to be decorated LOL! Except for the 4 little ones that came from my aunts and uncles last year. We've got an ornament exchange going on.

The cat definitely thinks that the tree skirt is her new bed. It's pretty funny, because if we come near it she jumps out at us like "BACK UP, I HAVE TO DEFEND MY TURF!!" I have all plastic ornaments that I haven't put up that she keeps eyeing. Which means I'm supposed to put them up so she can bat them off the tree.

@Mike, big ass dogs are the only dogs to have. I'm convinced that those teeny tiny things that yap aren't really dogs.
I like your tree, and it looks like the cat does too. I have a big one (Chloe') and a small one (Mytsie)01gt46's Channel - YouTube

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.