FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Do you cloud? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/11704-do-you-cloud.html)

TessTraylor 01-15-2015 04:00 AM

Do you cloud?
 
Do you use cloud? How do you make sure that it is not being accessed by someone else, like what happened to those stars in Hollywood?

Kathy13118 01-15-2015 05:15 AM

I have some things 'in the cloud' but not anything personal or of value.

CandiHoward 01-20-2015 01:47 AM

Do you cloud?
 

Originally Posted by TessTraylor (Post 113540)
Do you use cloud? How do you make sure that it is not being accessed by someone else, like what happened to those stars in Hollywood?

Hi, Tess:) Yes, but I seldom use cloud maybe because I am also reluctant and it might not be safe all the time. However, If you are in doubt about it and you want an assurance, I suggest that you consult a company that will provide the cloud protection that you need.

TessTraylor 01-22-2015 06:45 PM


Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 113541)
I have some things 'in the cloud' but not anything personal or of value.

Good for you. Unfortunately, I need to do so because of work :(


Originally Posted by CandiHoward (Post 113677)
Hi, Tess:) Yes, but I seldom use cloud maybe because I am also reluctant and it might not be safe all the time. However, If you are in doubt about it and you want an assurance, I suggest that you consult a company that will provide the cloud protection that you need.

Yeah, I read about netskope.com, but they are too big to cater to individuals. Is there a similar service that is for individuals and one time consulting only?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.