Boosted up my personality >

Boosted up my personality

Community
Notices

Boosted up my personality

Old 04-22-2014, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Boosted up my personality

I decided I had to get back into game shape the so I A tried I try to normal GM but can motivate myself so I heard about that bike that camp I sign up on her six-month trial and loved it and had been here ever since so after joining Pitt but if they can't If I need to change much as the exercise patterns but also eating habits so with some help from our meeting at byte camp and my fellow campers I A got training in how to eat healthy different lifestyle changes sold I daily exercise coming to the gym couple totally dole's coming out of her process joking I with that attending a workshop for compassion fatigue and i word com environment that is involved crisis Althea time we're responding with emergency res ponders to people who are in crisis and so I was with six other executive directors from a region taking this workshop and the bells and whistles went off for me about how stressed I was and I was literally in the state going in compassion fatigue at that sometime I gained some weight and skin kinda-yucky no energy tight deadlines how was ever going to fit in half an hour to do exercise all that stuff all things people do so I came back home I posted on my Facebook these things that.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-22-2014 at 03:22 AM. Reason: edited out link to spam
Old 05-13-2014, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

In any kind of organization or position the motivation factor is so important because it encourages you to improve yourself. All of your suggestions are good but with all this most important thing is to be satisfied with your work and life.