Researching for a Thesis

Old 09-07-2013, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default Researching for a Thesis

Hey everyone, I am not spamming or trying to annoy anyone but...

I am trying to circulate a questionnaire which will be used within my Thesis at University any way that I can and thought this might be a good way to do it.

I am researching about our worlds precious National Parks and would love to get women's opinions, so could anyone who see's this please take two minutes of your time to follow the link below and quickly fill out the survey.

Thank you so much to anyone who participates

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/fac5416
Old 11-29-2021, 08:46 AM
FitDay Member

It’s been awhile since I’ve written essays, though one could view my writing work as similar in many ways.

Best dissertation writing services look in link.

Here are 10 simple steps I would recommend that almost guarantee you’ll do a great job...
  1. Essays are short so don’t fill them with BS. So before you start writing, know what you’re going to say. That is, what is your point? What do you want the reader to understand or believe after they’ve read your essay? Write that down.
  2. With that in mind, find 3–6 supporting arguments that make your point. Again, no BS. Just good solid content. Write those down.
  3. Take those arguments (or key points) and organize them in the most effective way. That is, outline your essay. You might lead by stating the key point you’re going to make so people know where you're headed. Then follow that with a very strong supportive point. I would put my next strongest point after than, then a weaker one or two and then end my arguments with another good, strong point. Finally, add in a conclusion sentence that effectively sums up your thesis.
  4. When you have your outline done you can look and see where your answer needs more good content. So go find it and add it in. Fill in your outline with anything else you’d like to say.
  5. Now you’re ready to write. As you look at your outline, you’ll realize you’ve already written much of your essay already. The hard part is done. So write your first draft.
  6. You’re not done yet. Now it’s time to edit. My suggestion is you take a break for as long as you can and come back to your essay refreshed. See if you can read it (aloud) almost as if you’d never seen it before. That way you can be more objective about it.
  7. Edit! Remove everything that sounds like fluff. Make your sentences tight by removing extraneous words. Work on transitions from one idea to the next. Replace weak words with more descriptive, better ones. I recommend keeping your sentences short though people in education often want you to write in longer form. (You will serve yourself well by learning the power of brevity so, if you can, if it’s permissible, make your sentences short and to the point.)
  8. Several hours later, read it aloud again and edit it again.
  9. Read it aloud one last time. Ask yourself: Does it make my case? Does it hang together? Do I actually like it? Be a tough judge. Then make your final edits.
  10. You’re done. Now, in truth, this process could go on and on. In writing you’re never done. You’ll always be able to find ways to improve your work. But you have a deadline and limited time to complete your essay. So call it “Done” and pat yourself on the back.
I hope this is helpful!