Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
Natural Foods to Detoxify Your Body and Lose Weight >

Natural Foods to Detoxify Your Body and Lose Weight

Notices

Natural Foods to Detoxify Your Body and Lose Weight

Old 10-22-2019, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Natural Foods to Detoxify Your Body and Lose Weight

Do you guys detox every now and then to lose weight or lower toxcity?

If so, what types of foods do you guys implement?

This is what I do:
  1. Lemon + Ginger Tea in the morning
  2. Intermittent Fast for As Long as Possible
  3. Detox Smoothie (charged with super greens)
  4. 3 Color Veggie Meals
  5. Detox Tea
  6. Sauna to sweat it all out and end the day
I go into it on more detail/how to prepare it here: youtube.com/watch?v=PGDZHlEpAx4

Curious to know what you guys do?
Old 11-23-2019, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default holidayzzzzzzzzzz

I am a "foodie" and the holiday season for me is amazing. Specifically because the food is GREAT!
For me, a combination of the listed below trio works wonders:
1. 30 minutes walks
2. Ginger shoots
3. Cinderella Solution

You can find more information about it on the following: bit.ly/2XEeFVb

It works like magic!
Old 09-13-2022, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

If you're looking to cleanse your body and lose weight, you may be wondering what natural foods can help detoxify your system. While there are many different ways to detoxify your body, certain foods can give your efforts a boost. When it comes to cleansing your body and losing weight, nothing is more effective than natural foods. There are plenty of detoxifying foods that can help you flush out toxins and promote weight loss. Looking to cleanse your body and shed some pounds? Check out these natural foods that will help detoxify your body and promote weight loss! From lemons to avocados, incorporating these foods into your diet will help improve your overall health while jumpstarting your weight loss journey. When it comes to detoxifying your body and losing weight, natural foods are the way to go. There are a variety of natural foods that can help you detoxify your body and lose weight. Here are a few of the best:

1. Lemons: Lemons are a great source of Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that helps to detoxify your body. Additionally, lemons help to boost your metabolism and promote w eight loss.

2. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another great natural food for detoxifying your body and promoting weight loss. There are a lot of different foods that you can eat to help detoxify your body and lose weight. Some of these foods include: water, green tea, fruits and vegetables, yogurt, whole grains, and more. Eating these foods will help to cleanse your body of toxins and improve your overall health. Detoxing your body doesn’t have to be a difficult process. There are many natural foods that can help you detoxify your body and lose weight. These foods include: water, lemon, grapefruit, green tea, avocados, and broccoli. Water is essential for flushing toxins out of your system. Lemons and grapefruits are rich in vitamin C, which helps boost your immune system. Green tea is a great way to get antioxidants into your diet. Avocados are full of healthy fats that help promote weight loss. Looking to cleanse your body and lose weight? Check out these natural foods that act as detoxifiers! From lemons and limes to cayenne pepper, these ingredients can help flush out toxins, improve digestion, and promote weight loss. Incorporate them into your diet for a healthier, happier you!