Optimum Nutrition 100%

Community
Notices

Optimum Nutrition 100%

Old 04-09-2016, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Optimum Nutrition 100%

how to lose weight fast
I've spent over a GRAND on Optimum Nutrition products over the years. I used to love this brand and stand by their "great" products. This once delicious protein is now disgusting. I cannot stand drinking it anymore. Anyone with throat problems, tonsil stones, etc should NOT be drinking this. It really irritates your throat. Must be the new ingredients.

Their chocolate and double chocolate were delicious. Used to buy the 10 lb bags religiously near my gym. About 2 years ago, I noticed that the taste changed. I couldn't drink it with just water anymore and the taste was off regardless if I used milk or anything else. I still have three big tubs that I can't even drink.

If you enjoy their new taste? Go for it. Personally, I remember how the old product tasted and it was leaps and bounds better than their new protein. Read more….