Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product. >

I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product.

Notices

I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:17 PM
FitDay Member

Default I am new here and need some info on a new weight loss product.

I was planning to start my weight loss fitness program and was planning to boost my program with the help of some weight loss pills. After searching for some products I have found that Phen375 which is quite a popular product have launched another weight loss product with the name PhenQ and planning to buy their product. I just want to know if here anyone have used their products please let me know so i can get this today.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-01-2016 at 05:06 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-01-2016, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator

I would ask your doctor for advice.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Banned

I've never used PhenQ but I think weight loss pills are a great extra help while exercising and eating healthy to lose weight. If you've researched about it and heard great reviews plus checked out the ingredients and didn't see anything bad in them...then I say go for it and try it. Give it some time to work.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:31 PM
FitDay Member

How is your diet. I'm not talking like a diet where you eat less and stuff ilike that. I mean general diet. Make sure you getting enough protein, carbs, and fats. That's the biggest part of weight loss. I know that's not the answer you want to hear so I'll answer it.

The best products I've used before are Controlled Labs REDuction, Animal Cuts, Lean Xtreme, and Lipodrene W/ephedra extract. I've used Hydroxycut which did work for a while, but I got used to it fast and it didnt' work anymore. Don't waste your much on Lipo6x.

I recommend going to Bodybuilding.com and asking their opinion. When I try new supps I always look at the reviews and stuff on the forums. For your BF I know that those pills will be safe, but for women I would check into them and see if their ok to take for you.

Oh, forgot to say. Check into the weight loss program called P90X. It works, I've used and and many other people I know have used it and it works.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Focus on improving your diet before you even consider looking into diet pills. Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, lean meats (chicken, turkey etc), fish, unrefined carbs i.e. sweet potato, brown rice, quinoa etc and healthy fats i.e. nuts, seeds, coconut oil, olive oil and avocado. It is better to make changes slowly rather than all at once, as it makes it easier to to keep up.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:33 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for your interest. There are different types of weight loss pills around the web. You can easily get them if you search on google or other searching engine. You can easily lose your weight by using those methods. Recently one of my friends has done that. She was also looking some good methods to lose weight. And finally followed Angelia Jolie weight loss diet plan. And honest it worked superbly for her.

Last edited by Helington; 04-25-2018 at 07:48 AM.
Old 10-28-2018, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

Without wasting your time i suggest ayurveda theraphy to get weight loss
Old 02-12-2019, 09:19 PM
FitDay Member

All such kind of weight loss products have some side effects on your health.It could indirectly affect your heart health,dental health,etc.It's better to stick to natural weight loss helping products like green tea.Green tea boosts your metabolism and helps in weight loss when you are on specific diet and doing some kind of exercise.Such results will take time but they will be permanent.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Don´t trust pills, all I´ve got to say
Old 06-03-2020, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

I often like natural ways to loose weight, but if you want to get the results by pills, then doctor advice is necessary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.