Notices

Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Old 05-25-2015, 07:53 PM
FitDay Member

Default Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Someone suggested me to use nutrition supplement for bodybuilding. Is there is any side effect of it? I am confused that use it or not. Please help me to clear my doubt.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

It's your health - so ask your doctor about any supplement.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Banned

Default Pharmascience medicine for Hemorrhoids Diseases.

Hemorrhoids: Dilated (enlarged) veins in the walls of the anus and sometimes around the rectum, usually caused by untreated constipation but occasionally associated with chronic . Diarrhea Symptoms start with bleeding after defecation. If untreated, hemorrhoids can worsen, protruding from the anus. Treatment involves changing the diet to prevent constipation and avoid further irritation, the use of topical medication, and sometimes surgery.Pharmascience very good work on piles problem.

For more visit
.................................................. ....................

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-17-2016 at 02:26 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-10-2017, 08:41 PM
FitDay Member

If you want to use it then its your choice, but I would like to suggest you that you should exercise daily if you want to build your body, eat healthy and balanced diet. You can also follow a diet chart to keep your self healthy and it will also help you in building body.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 PM
FitDay Member

I think there are some vitamins much more important than others. Vitamin D and fish oil are very good for you. If you are going to supplement with Vitamin D you should take calcium and K2 though, also. Above that -- maybe a multivitamin.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

You can, they are not harm full but you should not abuse or over use it.Take a month's gap after consuming for 3 months.Drink a lot of water, ( specially in case of consuming creatines).
Old 04-19-2017, 07:44 PM
FitDay Member

Do you mean BCAA supplements? I believe this is what many gym enthusiasts recommend to many health conscious people who are active in gym and doing some workouts specially those who are doing some body building and heavy workouts. i am not really sure if it has side effects or something but it reduces muscle fatigue and speeds up recovery of muscles.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
It's your health - so ask your doctor about any supplement.
Your doctor probably doesn't know anything about supplements (and might recommend Centrum as a 'good' multivitamin!). Do your own research, find someone you trust (a naturopath?) that could guide you to the best supplements for you. Find a pharmaceutical grade (or as clean as you can get) supplement so you know you are getting what you pay for. Yes, good supplements do cost more!
Old 10-06-2018, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Sanav30
Someone suggested me to use nutrition supplement for bodybuilding. Is there is any side effect of it? I am confused that use it or not. Please help me to clear my doubt.
Taking supplement during bodybuilding you can take a supplement. But you should talk to bodybuilding experts which nutrition is important for you to build body.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:06 PM
FitDay Member

Yes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.