Notices

Need more tools and info

Old 05-30-2014, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Question Need more tools and info

I am used to the FitDay and do not want to drop it. For my personal health issues I need more information and tools. Please help.
Please recommend the best way to continue using FitDay site for my everyday log and to track sugar at the same time?
And what do you recommend to create my own recipe and to do the nutritional calculation on it?
Old 08-02-2014, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

1) You'll have to track sugar outside of the website. For stuff that you purchase, write down the RDA based off of the nutrition facts label. For food you make, you can use google to find out the breakdown of sugar-presence in the ingredients.

2) When making your own recipes, use fitday to find out the nutritional breakdown of each ingredient you use, in the quantity that it appears per serving of what you make.

Good luck!
Old 09-26-2014, 03:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Tracking sugar

I track my sugar under the alcohol section, since I drink NO alcohol.
At least gives me some indication of how much sugar I take in.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

The easiest way is to not eat sugar unless it's natural, like in fruits. That way it's just counted as carbs but the " good kind ".

The only sugar I eat is whats added to milk. That's why I drink whole mike only vs skim. Skim may be fat free but they add a lot of sugar...... just like most fat free foods, garbage !!!!