Notices

Food supplements: Bioparabolic

Old 01-30-2014, 08:46 PM
FitDay Member

Question Food supplements: Bioparabolic

Hello everybody!

I'm new on this website and I don't know if it's the good place for this subject...

I have to take some food supplements but I don't know which supplement is the good one. I have heard about natural food supplements and a friend told me that Para Aspido from Bioparabolic is the best one. Do you have any idea?

I want to have some advice before buy it.

Thank you for your answers!

Have a good day,

Manon
Old 01-31-2014, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator

Your doctor would be the best source of advice about supplements. You say that you've been told you need to take them. If your doctor told you, then he or she would give you at least one or two names of reputable makers. If a trainer of someone who'e just a friend told you, then it's still a good idea to talk to your doctor about that. Your own health history is going to influence the decision about what to take. There could be dangerous side effects, who knows?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:33 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you for your answer.

Actually, my friend is also my doctor. You're right. The best advice is from a doctor. I asked this question because I wanted to have some advice about this product. I think that the best way to have good advice is to ask to someone who use it.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Supplements that should be taken are those who can take the fitness to the next level basically its about how things works on our physique.
So yeah i guess that makes sense but the only good thing is to take them when they are only necessary.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everybody
I think that the best thing about supplements is that they are completely natural (at least they are supposed to be) and normal dose of supplement can never hurt. I have heard many positive reviews about some of them. I haven't tried them but I am thinking of it seriously, because getting all necessary vitamins through food is impossible
Old 04-08-2014, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

i personally think that you better get vitamins even from supplements than not to get them at all. Supplements can never damage as much as vitamin deficiency can do. So do not worry that much about supplements they are not drugs but just a necessary mixture of vitamins, mineral and other essentials. keep up vitaminizing your organism wish you good luck!