Notices

5 Effects of Good Nutrition

Old 05-04-2014, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Vitamins come from fruits and vegetables, so I believe unless you have specific dietary needs, if you are eating a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables you are probably getting the vitamins your body needs. Many vitamin supplements are poorly made and contain a lot of fillers so you don't really know what you're actually getting.

I found a very noticable benefit from eating vegetables. I recently increased my vegetable intake considerably. Most are fresh or sometimes frozen vegetables. After about a month, many of my aches and pains are gone. I never saw a doctor about these aches and pains but just considered them to be old age setting in.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:15 PM
FitDay Member

True!

Most of us must have noticed at least one character in our surrounding who is on the right path and being benefited by these good nutrition effects. People do live longer if they are in good physical condition. Besides this, healthy physique keeps a doctor away. Consequently as you are healthy and not having medicines, you are away from their side effects as well, this in a way contributes to your health as well.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Less chance of getting sick
weight Management
better mental function
more energy
Growth and development

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-04-2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Banned

Great informations on Nutrition. I needed to get something for my dad. I guess I found it!
Old 03-01-2015, 06:09 AM
Banned

Excellent info here, I am currently doing some research and found exactly what I was looing for.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pierrenaa
The effects of good nutrition in the body are as visible as the effects of poor nutrition in the body. The difference is that bad nutrition can destroy the body, while good nutrition supports and strengthens the body . Therefore, the best goal in life is to maintain a lifestyle that promotes good nutrition.....There are more than the previous 5 effects of good nutrition, but they go a long way to help you get started on a healthy lifestyle if you pay attention . By the way, if you can not pay attention you may have a better nutrition ! Avoid sweets and highly refined foods too , because they can cause excess bacteria that can even be fatal if it is not controlled (Candida ) . By providing the right fuel (food) in your body is allowed to run at its optimum capacity , keep you healthy , happy and fit for years and years, with benefits extending even to the next generation .
You forgot, good nutrition helps you keep up your energy, boosts your immune system, feeds your brain and helps you sleep better! Oh, you did say only 5 things and that would have made it 9.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:57 PM
FitDay Member

Here are five nutritious foods
1. dry fruits
2. milk
3. eggs
4. fish
5. fruits

If you are healthy then no disease at all in your life. You can life a healthy and active life with their routine. Its also good for your hairs then you don't need to

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 07-19-2016 at 07:45 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 06-07-2015, 02:54 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pierrenaa
The effects of good nutrition in the body are as visible as the effects of poor nutrition in the body. The difference is that bad nutrition can destroy the body, while good nutrition supports and strengthens the body . Therefore, the best goal in life is to maintain a lifestyle that promotes good nutrition. This will make many positive effects , including 5 effects of good nutrition following .

5 effects of good nutrition :

1- Maintain normal body function

This includes better learning, good balance and pH in body tissues to stabilize and regulate the systems of the body such as blood pressure , tissue reconstruction , and to maintain adequate levels of blood sugar

2- Maintain a healthy weight

This includes adequate blood pressure, less likely to allow a disease such as diabetes, cardiac dysfunction

3- Prevent disease

This includes prevention of cancer, connective tissue diseases , parasitic infestations , bacterial

4- Pass along good start for future generations

Healthy infants , the immune system, healthy pregnancy

5- Provide stress relief

Reduce the side effects of drugs , strengthen the immune system , stay calm and coping skills

If you can enjoy these 5 effects of good nutrition , you 'll be well on your way to a better body, health is able to function properly .

A key to good nutrition is regularly to avoid excess. Balance food intake between major groups and eat the right amounts . You need a balance of protein, carbohydrates , fats, vitamins , minerals, fiber and other nutrients. A multivitamin can be useful if you are unsure of your food intake , but does not replace eating right . Water is essential for the proper functioning of the body , moving nutrients into cells and waste management .

You can find and follow the food pyramid standards per day and the recommended daily allowance ( RDA) published by the Government . Is adjusted for age and changing dietary needs as you age.

This pyramid of the following food groups : calories, carbohydrates, fats, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, including lists of antioxidants and herbs that are beneficial to health .

Besides age , the nutritional requirements of the body change with the use of drugs or diseases and disorders that affect the ability of the organization to meet these needs , or interfere with the absorption or contribution nutrients from food.

There are more than the previous 5 effects of good nutrition, but they go a long way to help you get started on a healthy lifestyle if you pay attention . By the way, if you can not pay attention you may have a better nutrition ! Avoid sweets and highly refined foods too , because they can cause excess bacteria that can even be fatal if it is not controlled (Candida ) . By providing the right fuel (food) in your body is allowed to run at its optimum capacity , keep you healthy , happy and fit for years and years, with benefits extending even to the next generation .
nutrition is very important especially for one is losing weight . less of nutrition your skin will loosen . very bad
Old 06-09-2015, 10:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default effects of good nutrition

good nutrition is best way to control weight and growth.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-09-2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-14-2015, 08:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

There are some following effect of good nutrition.

Weight management
Growth and Development
Anti-Aging
Mood
Immune Boosting

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-15-2015 at 12:49 AM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.