Notices
Like Tree1Likes

What are probiotics?

Old 04-04-2018, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default What are probiotics?

Hello there

I've been hearing a lot about probiotic benefits but I don't quiet get what are they and what do they exactly do. Oh and there's also the prebiotics as well. They're good for treating acne?
Rick.Foster likes this.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator

Probiotics and prebiotics change the environment in your digestive system by providing or promoting 'friendly' bacteria. The presence of these bacteria promote health. There are studies that associate changes in the digestive system (in particular the colon, although there may be other parts of the digestive system that benefit) with improvements in health, protection from some cancers, etc.

I don't know about acne and probiotics. Googling that may give you some good results.

A source of probiotics is yogurt, for example.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

I actually take Megael Dena. I don't know if you've heard of it. My friend used it to treat her acne naturally and she said she got good results. I'm still not done with my course though. When I do, I'll update you with the results.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:33 PM
FitDay Member

This topic is so much helpful topic.Thanks admin to giving this topic.And also thanks other users.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Your gut health affects evrything in your body. From your skin to your immunity. Probiotic and prebiotics are super important for each and every one of us
Old 05-08-2018, 08:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default What Are Probiotics?

Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:52 PM
FitDay Member

Are probiotics something you naturally find in food ?
Old 07-31-2018, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:21 PM
FitDay Member

Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help improve your gut bacteria's overall health. These microbes can be found in supplements, food items like kefir and yogurt, or even as part of a healthy diet. Probiotics have been shown to reduce inflammation and promote gut-healthful bacteria colonization when taken in proper amounts. They may also play a role in improving moods by increasing serotonin levels and helping to manage anxiety symptoms. Some people find that taking probiotic supplements helps them lose weight because they consume fewer unhealthy calories.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:58 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the quality information.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.