dont want to waste one more day >

dont want to waste one more day

Community
Notices

dont want to waste one more day

Old 07-14-2013, 07:46 AM
FitDay Member

Smile dont want to waste one more day

entering here to get my thoughts and moods on paper to try find out what makes me "fail" evry god damn time. from feeling filled with hope and wanting to be kind to my body somehow it all turns into shit sooner or later and a few weeks weight loss is back on in a few days. why why why? I want to investigate what I do and how I think different days and hopefully come to terms with my destructive behavior. anyone recognize this?

hope to speak to you and to inspire each other on the journey to a free abundant life.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

-Hi! I've had my share of days where I've felt like I've failed. I to have seen my weight go up higher then what I wanted it to. All because I have caught myself going back to eating the way I use too more then what I should.
The first year I was committed to exercising, and eating watching my carbohydrates. (I was diagnosed as being pre-diabetic (type 2) based on my A1C test.) I'm slowing get back in control of what and how much I eat. Journaling weather on here on in a notebook has played a big role in staying within the same weight each time I visit my doctor. (About every 3 to 4 months). I also try to plan a dinner plan for the week.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:59 AM
FitDay Member

If I had a penny for every time I started and stopped a diet, I would be a very rich woman right now.

Eating yummy convenience foods and holding down the couch is easy. That's why so many of us fall back into familiar (and unhealthy routines). Prepping veggies, journaling everything you eat and saying "no" to people when they tempt you with stuff you know you shouldn't have is *hard*.

I work in a hospital and part of my job is to encourage smokers to quit. They tell me that as a non-smoker I don't understand how hard it is to stop doing it. I don't know what its like to smoke, but I DO know what its like to not be able to stop stuffing food into my mouth, even though I know its bad, and I'm full and I just shouldn't. Its a compulsion a lot of the time. Maybe I don't do well 100% of time time, but if I can eat a healthy variety of foods in a reasonable quantity even 50% of the time, then I'm doing better than I was. Eventually I'll eat well more often than not.

Take it all one day at a time. Don't let slip ups derail you completely.