Notices

New to FITDAY, NEED HELP!!

Old 05-28-2013, 08:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to FITDAY, NEED HELP!!

Hello all, my name is Mindy and I am new to this program. I'm having trouble understanding the numbers. I am hoping to go from 196lbs to 155lbs. Anyone have any tips or ideas, I'm all ears!!!!! Wishing lots of luck to you all.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default I,m new to this site

Originally Posted by jimmyswifey0602
Hello all, my name is Mindy and I am new to this program. I'm having trouble understanding the numbers. I am hoping to go from 196lbs to 155lbs. Anyone have any tips or ideas, I'm all ears!!!!! Wishing lots of luck to you all.
Saw your post and it looks like we have almost the same goal.Would appreciate any advice you can give me.Thanks so much.My name is Kathy.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Red face

Try to stay positive and set short term goals, ones you know you can reach. A great forum is the 7 day motivation group. Remember to log you food, activity, and most of all your moods. That has been a big help for me. I have trouble remembering to log things, I have 5 kids and a new born. An exercise I have found that is great is if you can't get out, walk in place for 5 min three times a day to start and then work your way up. Good luck and I'm hear for you!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Re-started Monday May 27

I am doing JUDDD/ LC looking for others who have been successful for support and encouragement. What numbers are you having trouble with?