Hi There From Jersey >

Hi There From Jersey

Community
Notices

Hi There From Jersey

Old 05-19-2013, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi There From Jersey

Hello everyone. Currently I'm residing in Northern Jersey and would love to lose approximately 30 pounds. I'm a stay at home with a 5 year old son and will be celebrating my 43rd birthday next month.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Trillum, and welcome. There's a great weekly motivation thread that starts fresh each Monday - people give each other encouragement and support. Feel free to join in.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:06 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, Trillum. The weekly motivation thread is one of the most active on this board - feel free to jump in. A new thread starts each Monday.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:57 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard, Trillum! Here's a link to the current version of the thread Carolynn mentioned: 7 Day Motivational Thread starting May 13: Getting Our Groove Back. A new one will start tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Edit: Here is the new thread for this week ---> 7 Day Motivational Thread starting May 20 - Stay Strong!

Last edited by episode2011; 05-20-2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: to update thread link