Notices

Wellbutrin and phentermine anyone?

Old 03-22-2013, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Wellbutrin and phentermine anyone?

Lifetime avid exerciser and dieter - hit with dark depression from dad s death 2 months ago. Everything I used to do to keep me healthy and weight at bay I sopped doing and gained 15 in 8 weeks
Started today Wellbutrin and phentermine to get me past this.
Always have journaled but using fitday is best.
Anyone tried this combo or on now?
Old 09-01-2014, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Sblicken. I wish i could support you as your situation is similar that once I had in my life. I just closed from the world and was sinking in food every day which was a complete disaster. I hope here you will find some good advise and it will help you to change your life.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-01-2014 at 03:20 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-08-2014, 10:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sorry for your loss

The same thing happened to me after my mother passed away two years after my father. I started gaining back everything I had lost on Weight Watchers and my blood pressure went through the roof. I went back on Atkins and lost 50 lbs. Then, went off around the holidays and gained most of it back. Then, back on Atkins for four months without losing a single pound. I knew there had to be another way.

That's when I found Eat to Live. I don't want to sound like a commercial for Dr. Fuhrman's program or books, but my brother lost 80 lbs in less than a year and I've been eating like this for a week now and have lost 4 lbs.

I never thought I could eat like this, but it's the easiest "diet" I've ever been on! It truly isn't a diet at all! It's eating great food prepared properly and never being hungry.

So, hang in there and blessings to you!