Notices

Hello I just made this account a few hours ago

Old 10-06-2014, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello I just made this account a few hours ago

Hello everyone,

My story of why I'm on here is really long and so I will try to summarize it to the best of my ability. First and foremost, I am an emotional eater. I over eat on junk food when I'm stressed or depressed or upset. In this case, it's all three. For the first time, I'm alone, completely, and it sucks. My loved ones are abroad and I came here for work just to realize it was a scam. I feel really useless at the moment. How did I solve this? I was doing a good job of being healthier (fruits,protien,vegetables). I binged, and I mean crazy heart attack binge. I didn't get a heart attack but I'm being too ridiculous. In case you need an estimate I'm supposed to be consuming about 1,400 calories, I've been consuming near 4,000 or more. To the point in a mere weeks I've gained so much weight. I looked at the mirror today and I was like this has to stop, it's really unhealthy and unnecessary.So I made this account. I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds. So this ride should be fun, it's better to start somewhere than nowhere right?
Old 10-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome!

However you use the fitday tools, even it's just to keep you focused on your goal, you WILL lose weight. You can do it!