Hello Everyone !!!

Community
Notices

Hello Everyone !!!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Banned

Default Hello Everyone !!!

Hey everybody, my name is Henry.

Im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself...

I also wanted to find out who here is very active posting and who has had great results related to the help they have gotten here?

I'd appreciate your replies

Henry
Old 02-01-2013, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Hello Henry and Welcome

Hi Henry welcome to Fitday. It is not just about losing weight, it is about us changing our bad habits , eating better, high protein, high fibre, low fat and low carbs and exercising regularly. Fit day has cool adjusts that tell you how you are doing, what you are putting into your stomach, your activity and you can set your goals and adjust them. Also these forums are great to introduce yourself and to see what other people have to say. If you want to here my success program I am on a low carb, high protein diet and have lost 23 lbs in five weeks and feel great about myself. If you have any questions or need some knowledge on what I ate and how I have changed,contact me and I will tell you more.
Best Wishes, Allen

Originally Posted by Henrybishop
Hey everybody, my name is Henry.

Im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself...

I also wanted to find out who here is very active posting and who has had great results related to the help they have gotten here?

I'd appreciate your replies

Henry
Old 02-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Banned

Default Thankyou for replying

Thank you for replying!

I am still jumping through the hoops but I look forward to the day when I am on the losers bench and can share my story with others like you have.

I count and measure and log everything. I can only eat fish meat wise. I eat tons of spinach salads, rice cakes, non buttered popcorn. Typical days are slim fast shake with soy milk when I wake up, lunch is usually a salad with apples and pecans and dinner is usually steamed fish and a rice pack. I drink lots of water.

Is there any thing to add more to my diet?

Henry