Community
Notices

Help is needed!

Old 01-28-2013, 03:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default Help is needed!

On Sugar binge and can't get off it. My weight now is the heaviest I've been. A family member is flaunting their weight loss. For health reasons I need a good kick to get going. All those motivators out there please give me your best ideas on how to finally find hope and motivation. Good luck to everyone who is on track!
Old 01-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator

Join a group, any weight loss group, to get on track. If online works for you, fine. If it's not enough, join a live, in-the-flesh group. Good luck!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

I can feel your desperation. When I get like that I like to journal and write or type everything I'm thinking-every vile hateful thing, every fear, every frustration- eventually I talk myself into a better mood. (of course then I shred it) Or I go for a walk and think, clear my head, etc. For emotional eaters getting calm is important.
You know what? I think you'll be okay. I believe your current weight is the highest you will ever see. You got lost for awhile. You took a turn into a bad place. You're feeling scared and lonely and probably angry for letting yourself get to this place. Now you have to backtrack to where you lost your way and get back on the right road.
Don't be hard on yourself. You are the one person who will love you unconditionally so be kind and gentle and know you are not alone in this struggle.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Don't let the title turn you off, it was more so directed to myself but it was meant to get attention. Be warned, some will think it's brutal, while others will think it's to the point and spot on.
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...y-you-fat.html

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 01-30-2013 at 01:52 PM.