Notices

Hello

Old 01-12-2013, 01:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

New to the site. Just some background. I was overweight all my life. I got as large as I ever was in 2007 at 226 and decided to make a change. I got down to 174 and changed my workout for sports etc. I settled in around 190 as a comfortable strong athletic size for me. I had a job change, meet a girl, all that and now I am sitting here at 260 wanting to get back on track. it is hard because I know how hard it was to get down from 226 and now I am almost 40lbs heavier than that. Just looking for some motivation to make the change again.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome! You're in a good place for motivation. Take a look around the forums, post wherever you like and read people's stories. Everybody has different reasons for being here, but it's a great community of folks for info and support.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard Mach1! Boy we have a new Mustang guy and a bike chick just join. My kinda people!!

As Cassie said, look around we have many threads going on. We have a weekly motivational thread that starts every Monday in the Motivation and Support Section. Feel free to jump in any time and introduce yourself. It's usually a little quiet on the weekends but come Monday it'll be booming again.