Notices

day one

Old 11-15-2012, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Smile day one

Still needing to lose 50 pounds. I am 45 years old and a new grandma. Would like to lose this weight and feel healthy again. Any encouragement and insight would be great. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! This site has been great for helping me stay on track. Good luck!
Old 11-16-2012, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

I am new as well. Today is my starting day. Starting at 207 and my goal is 135 to 140 by July of 2013. It will be mine and hubbies 25th anniversary so it is a gift to the both of us and our 5 children. Also if I reach my goal I was promised a new wardrobe! Which is really inevitable lol. Imagine being a size 10 and wearing an 18. Now that would n
Be quite a show. Sooooooo anyways just have to stay motivated this time. I also am 45. I realized today that I have put on 100 pounds since I got married..pretty sad. Ok no more pity party...action only!
Old 11-16-2012, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Find some threads that interest you and become a regular. You'll be surprised at how fast you can become one of the gang. Try the '7 Day Motivational' thread in the Women' Section or the 'Did you exercise today?' thread in the Exercise Section (I could use some more company over there, lol).