Notices

New to site and forum...

Old 10-21-2012, 05:27 PM
FitDay Member

Wink New to site and forum...

I'm new to your site and forum. Not having a lot of luck or support with my eating plan at home. Hoping for more support here. I've been wanting to go for walks for exercise but have arthritis and fibromyalgia very bad and the colder weather make them much worse. So I've been doing winter cleaning instead of spring cleaning. If anyone has any other ideas like that let me know. I've moved 11 times in the past 12 weeks and I'm praying I won't have to again for a very long time. Being homeless is good for losing weight though as I lost 2 pants sizes, except now that I'm not and I'm in a place with plenty of food it's like I can't stop eating. I live with my boyfriend, 17 yr daughter and her 19 yr boyfriend and they know how this is an issue for me and always has been for me, but they don't seem to care at all. They probably never will either. This is why I'm praying I can get the support I need for all of you. "I will give give it in return." ~{{{{{HUGS}}}}}~
Old 10-22-2012, 04:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Wow SyrinaAngel,
You have really been through a tough time, I am so sorry for all the difficulties you have been through. I hope things are going to settle down soon.

Winter cleaning is a great exercise as lots of the members will attest. Limitations in movement is also pretty common among our members. Why don't you check into the Women's corner? Or the exercise forum. Scroll down through the threads and I think you will find some great suggestions and lots of companionship.

We are glad you found us! Keep checking in... we are all in this together
Old 10-27-2012, 08:54 AM
FitDay Member

Wink :D

Thanks so much I will!