Another Newbie here >

Another Newbie here

Community
Notices

Another Newbie here

Old 10-20-2012, 02:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Another Newbie here

Hi I am another new person just joining your site - actually I have been lurking around for about a month just feeling my way & checking things out so I am comfortable before introducing myself. I am very impressed when I have stayed away fitday has reminded me that I have not checked in that is fantastic to be missed already. My story is similar to many I've done all the slimming clubs & done all the diets - hate exercise but I realise I have to get my act together for my health's sake - I am now low carb & enjoying how I am feeling with this - my exercise has increased but I always need lots of motivation which I hope I can find here. So I hope to get to know you soon.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:34 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Blackswan,
I suspect once you get in the habit of just going for a walk you will grow to enjoy it. IMO walking is a great way to destress and enjoy the world around you, even if it isn't idyllic .

Check out the many running topics and jump right in. You have lots of buddies here, just waiting to meet you.