Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Hello. New and have a lot to lose. Would love a buddy! >

Hello. New and have a lot to lose. Would love a buddy!

Notices

Hello. New and have a lot to lose. Would love a buddy!

Old 10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

Question Hello. New and have a lot to lose. Would love a buddy!

Hello group. My name is Jill and I have about 100 pounds to lose. I am looking for. Buddy or two who would like to go on this journey together. I was thinking two or three short emails per week possibly more if both of us have the time. I just think it would be a lot more fun and keep us both motivated if we do it together. Thanks And i will look forward to meeting some lifelong friends!!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome and Congratulations on making the decision to change.

Look around at some of the other posts and you are sure to find others you can relate to and get support from. I suggest you look at the '7 Day Motivational thread' stickied at the top of the Women's section where several of us post weekly goals, keep each other accountable and try to provide motivation for each other through the struggles.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:07 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome Jill,
You have about a thousand (probably more) buddies here . Glad you found us. As Ron said, take a look around, hop over to the women's corner... and don't be a stranger.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:14 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll see you in the room!!
Old 10-16-2012, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Pretty much everybody here has lots to offer in terms of advice and motivation ...
Old 10-21-2012, 10:12 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Me to , me too

Originally Posted by Motivated2012
Hello group. My name is Jill and I have about 100 pounds to lose. I am looking for. Buddy or two who would like to go on this journey together. I was thinking two or three short emails per week possibly more if both of us have the time. I just think it would be a lot more fun and keep us both motivated if we do it together. Thanks And i will look forward to meeting some lifelong friends!!
I have quite alot of weight also to get of my body . The thing bout it is it will take time . Thats the only thing I don't like bout it . So we might as well get started . It will come to an end when we reach goal . Then have to maintain .