Notices

New here...

Old 09-05-2012, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default New here...

Hey everyone...
I'm new to the forums but I've been used this site before off and on...I suck at motivating myself so working out is usually hard for me, but my cousin and I joined a gym so hopefully this time things work out...lol...here are my current stats and if anyone wants to chat I'd love to talk...

Sex: Female
Height: 5'2
Weight: 265lbs
Gym: Lifestyles
Old 09-05-2012, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome. If you are looking for some motivation check out the 'Did you exercise today'
thread in the exercise section. I get motivated seeing others are out there fighting the battle too. The Womens section also has a great 7 day motivational thread where you can set goals and feel a part of the community. Hope to see some more posts from you about your successes soon.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:20 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi xWiickedx,

Most of us suck at getting started with exercise . We just have to figure out a way to make it fun. One thing you might look into now that you have a gym membership is the various classes that might be offered. Sometimes they can be much more motivating that just going in to work out on the machines. The social aspect of the classes are what can add pleasure to the work out - if you know what I mean.