Community
Notices

New here! (:

Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default New here! (:

I am trying to make my proifle public, because my teacher asked for me to send her the url. I have looked where she told me to but still can't seem to find it..? Can someone help me?
Thank you!
Old 08-27-2012, 08:32 AM
FitDay Member

I wasn't sure how to do this either, but had a click round, and if you go to your profile on the main part of FD, not the forums profile, and change from FitDay 2.0 to Fitday Classic, it will then give you the option when you refresh to FD Classic to go to a public settings page for your Fitness Jounal and make it public. Hope that's clear enough. I don't know if anyone else knows an easier way to do it though, that was quite long winded.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Interesting...I generally use Classic; did not realize you couldn't get to a public journal from 2.0. I spent a couple minutes trying to see how, but couldn't find it in 2.0...maybe I'm missing it.

At any rate, the above is correct. Go to Profile, then down to Preferred Theme, change it to Classic, then click save. On the screen it takes you to next, look at the third entry from the bottom; you should be able to click on a link that takes you through making your journal public. When you do that, copy the link that it gives you toward the top and give it to your teacher.