966 days to lose weight!!!! >

966 days to lose weight!!!!

Community
Notices

966 days to lose weight!!!!

Old 08-07-2012, 08:07 PM
FitDay Member

Talking 966 days to lose weight!!!!

hi im Nicci, i am 37 and have decided i will not be fat and forty .
966 days to my birthday started my diet today.
I am looking for diet buddies to keep an eye on me shout at me if needed! and to offer them support too!
I am sure i can do this I lost 3 stone 4 years ago and was very happy , went onto HRT started gaining some weight as a result, then eat whatever i liked as it wasn't my fault it was the HRT !!!!!!!
ha who was i kidding so here i am just back off hol looking at someone i dont recognise in the photos !!!!
so if you are willing to join me on this 56 lb journey to a slimmer me i will be very very happy to meet you
Old 08-07-2012, 09:58 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Nicci, I too have a daily countdown but mine is towards my 50th birthday. I am on 248 days to go and also have a mini goal for when I visit my in laws at Xmas which is on day 135 count down.

Good luck and keep us updated
Old 08-08-2012, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Nicci! You have plenty of time to get fit before your 40th birthday but there is no time like the present to get started.

There is a motivational thread each week in the women's only section. You should check it out for daily support on your goals. We are all there encouraging each other to succeed.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

thank you , and good luck with the weight loss
i have gardened for 3 hours today so this help . plus the lawns and brushes are lovelt and tidy.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

i will read this thread thank you. kept busy gardening today ,nice tidy lawn and not a biscuit past my lips .lol