Notices

I am new to FitDay

Old 07-25-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Red face I am new to FitDay

Hi I am new to Fitday. Been using it two weeks and lost 8 pounds. I have 50 lbs to go at least. But I am thrilled that counting calories and logging everyday works. My husband is on board and joined me in counting calories and logging. He has lost 6 lbs. He started a few days after I started. It has been easy so far. Sure helps to have my husband as a diet buddy. I do need help understanding how these post forums work. I have not used this format before. Any suggestions?:
Old 07-25-2012, 08:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello!

Welcome aboard barbarajeandiebert. It looks like you made it here thus far!

Just jump around & click around. Make your self known. You're quite welcome around here. Ask questions and someone will be able to answer.

I'm quite happy for you that you have a supportive spouse who is also benefitting from logging in. Congrats on your weight loss and on your husband's weight loss.

Please join us on other threads. I personally enjoy the Motivational Thread over on in the Women's Support forum.

Here's hoping to see you around!