Notices

Hi, I'm new

Old 06-26-2012, 08:08 PM
FitDay Member

Question Hi, I'm new

Hi, so I'm new to all this. I decided to lose weight the healthy way instead of not eating at all or throwing everything up And I was wondering what "Net Calories" is?
Mine is saying Net Calories: -2099 and I am currently 68kg and wanting to get to 60kg and it says the amount of cals I can eat a day is 644 Calories
So what does the Net Cals mean?
Old 06-27-2012, 05:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Wontsay,
I am not quite sure what went wrong with the net calories .

But the 644 cal/day is probably based on the amount of weight you want to lose calculated over the amount of time you want to lose it in. Did you enter your current weight and activity level in our profile?

If so, you might need to change the time to lose the weight. As I am sure you know 644 cal/day is very low, and almost impossible to maintain for very long.

Check those things and write back if you are still having problems. I or someone else will jump in to help.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Hi Wontsay,
I am not quite sure what went wrong with the net calories .

But the 644 cal/day is probably based on the amount of weight you want to lose calculated over the amount of time you want to lose it in. Did you enter your current weight and activity level in our profile?

If so, you might need to change the time to lose the weight. As I am sure you know 644 cal/day is very low, and almost impossible to maintain for very long.

Check those things and write back if you are still having problems. I or someone else will jump in to help.
Hi
Thank you for your help, I'll do that