Notices

New Girl :)

Old 05-07-2012, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New Girl :)

Hello everyone My name is Emily, and I just joined this site today. I have decided to give it a go at trying to lose weight. I have battling my weight for the longest time. I got a long way to go, but I am sure that I will get to where I want to be. I would like to lose between 50 and 70 lbs as a small goal and 100 as a big goal since I weigh so much. I look forward to talking with you all soon enough. Bye bye for now
Old 06-22-2012, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ShyEmilyA1985
Hello everyone My name is Emily, and I just joined this site today. I have decided to give it a go at trying to lose weight. I have battling my weight for the longest time. I got a long way to go, but I am sure that I will get to where I want to be. I would like to lose between 50 and 70 lbs as a small goal and 100 as a big goal since I weigh so much. I look forward to talking with you all soon enough. Bye bye for now
Hi ShyEmily
It's hard to lose weight and I am still battling it as well. I spent 20 years of my life over 200#. It's been a bit since you posted this and I was wondering how you are doing? Is there anything I can help you with?