Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Hi everyone, i'm hoping to find lots of motivation!! >

Hi everyone, i'm hoping to find lots of motivation!!

Notices

Hi everyone, i'm hoping to find lots of motivation!!

Old 06-09-2012, 02:08 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hi everyone, i'm hoping to find lots of motivation!!

Hi guys,
I've joined because i would like to lose some serious weight and get some bad habits under control!!
I grew up in a VERY health conscious house, so when i was finally old enough to make/buy my own food in my teenage years i splurged and developed some very bad eating and snacking habits! Now i'm 22 and i would really like to lose some weight and change that!
I'm hoping to find some message buddies to keep me going and vice versa!!
Thanks
Old 06-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome, LivvieAnn!

FitDay has a lot of tools that will help you be as health-conscious as you want to be. Habits take a while to change, but you can do it, and there's a lot of support. Check out the women's corner threads; those are usually active and you'll meet people with a lot in common.

Glad to have you here!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

My motovation is I am 52 , I am tired of the way I look and feel, so a couple weeks ago I said enough is enough, all the food in the world has never made me feehis week on Monday am I got a call from a friend who told me he had just had a heart attack, this guy is not heavy, is active but does not eat right and smokes a ton. it was a call of affirmation for me, I went to his hospital room to be with he and his wife, and realized only I have the power to control me! anybody can effect me but its me who makes the choiceof how to act on it!. as I was getting older the doctor was telling me what would happen. and she has been correct thu far,, now its my choice ,,
I hope this may help you!
All the best Bo