Notices

Let's see how it goes.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default Let's see how it goes.

I was shocked when I found Fitday. I had been using my own spreadsheets to track calories and nutrients for years. Like many people, I had experienced a great weight loss and then over the years gained it all back. Last month I decided to turn it back around. I tweaked my programs and started using them again. It is a lot of work, so when I noticed that Fitday does pretty much what I've been doing, I joined. I will enter data online and in parallel to see how they compare for a while. This is day one with Fitday. The numbers came within 90 calories of my data tracker but with much easier entry. Let's see how it goes.

Started Diet on April 16, 2012
Start Weight: 276.8
Today: 266.8
Goal: 170.0
Old 06-05-2012, 08:55 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FITDAY and good luck on achieving your goals!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

FD's advantage over your spreadsheets is that there's this AWESOME community to keep you accountable and encouraged. Good luck!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you for the welcome. Also, congratulations on being over 50% toward your goal.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
FD's advantage over your spreadsheets is that there's this AWESOME community to keep you accountable and encouraged. Good luck!
Thanks! I do hope this is a supportive community. Shy by nature, I tend to keep my diet practice private. I know that diet/nutrition, like religion (especially evolution) and politics is often a subject of very hot debate.
I've done some exploring and so far so good...

I could always use support and accountability. Thanks again.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Borg-mx5
Thanks! I do hope this is a supportive community. Shy by nature, I tend to keep my diet practice private. I know that diet/nutrition, like religion (especially evolution) and politics is often a subject of very hot debate.
I've done some exploring and so far so good...

I could always use support and accountability. Thanks again.
I too was kinda iffy about putting my weight loss journey out there for the world to see, but it has helped me tremendously to be an active part of the community here. There is more support here than you could believe. There are also many different threads for the many different "diets" out there. Be sure to look around, explore and get to know some folks. I'd wish you luck, but IMO we make our own luck. So I'll just say best wishes to you