Community
Notices

big buttocks

Old 06-01-2012, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default big buttocks

hi everyone. yup as the title says i have a rather big butt. it comes from my mothers side and my little brother also has one.

i did lose it once. i have an excerise bike, i did 500 calories a day for about 2 months which lasted about 50 minutes on a high weight. i didnt lose anything at first infact i think i put on a few maybe because i was gaining muscle through the high weight setting(im not sure of this). after i switched to a low weight, about half of the previous and my weight plummeted. i must have lost a stone in a month and a half. one month i was a size 37 waist and the next i was a 32!. could someone try and offer me an explanation to why this happened?

well anyways i let myself go abit and i want to lose some weight for my sisters wedding. thanks zed.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

You probably increased your rpm by using a lower setting and overall wound up burning more calories. But that is not the whole picture I'm sure. Sometimes we just don't start losing weight at first, no matter what we are doing. The body is a complicated thing.

So... do what you did last time and lose that butt!