Notices

New from Boston needs help losing last 10 lbs ..

Old 05-20-2012, 04:14 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New from Boston needs help losing last 10 lbs ..

Hi All!

New here & happy to have stumbled across this website. I've never belonged to anything like this before, it's pretty cool .. Anyways, I'm hoping to receive & share some tips & advice with you All. Right now, I can use some help, advice, etc .. in losing my final 10 lbs. They just do not want to budge. The only thing I can think of doing might be to bump up my exercise & cut back on my food intake?

I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thank you in Advance!

Andrea
Old 05-20-2012, 11:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome Andrea,
Glad you found us! There is a thread going in the women's corner devoted to just this issue - come join us. There are lots of great friends there for you to meet, and lots of excellent suggestions, all from personal experience.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Andrea, I'm in Boston too - great town to move around in - walks are always a pleasure here. You don't need any advice

Originally Posted by Kittly
Hi All!

The only thing I can think of doing might be to bump up my exercise & cut back on my food intake?
That is the only thing any of us can think of, but we can encourage you on the way!

Abby