Community
Notices

New to Fitday

Old 05-12-2012, 01:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default New to Fitday

Good Evening All,

I am new to the site and have been over weight most of my life. I underwent the lap band surgery and had success with losing 50 pds right off. I fear, I am growing again in the wrong ways and believe I am allowing my fat mindset to take over again I went back to the realize site and found it was closed due to lack of use. So I joined FITDAY.

To be honest, I don't know what I am looking for but think I cannot do it on my own at the moment. I am having a difficult time with many aspects of my personal life and think I maybe turning back to food.

I am open to life change buddies or whatever it is called here or just some outside support. My hubby tries but he married me at my biggest and fears I will think there is someone better out there if I lose more weight. That is not me and I would not do that but he is the one who will have to overcome that fear.

Thank you for reading and I will be around daily.

Heres to a new outlook and new me!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

trobison113,

I would be glad to give you support and motivation. What are your plans to get started? It is good that your husband tries, I found taking some weight made my married life better..............hopefully he will too! ~Renee~
Old 05-14-2012, 10:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome trobison113,

Jump right in to the discussions. There is a ton of support here. We share many of our struggles, inspirations, hopes and fears. I am among many who are sure that I would have never been as successful as I have been without the fellowship on the forums.

Hope to see you around