Community
Notices

Hi Everyone

Old 04-26-2012, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Hi Everyone

Hi

I've joined this mainly to keep track of my weight but reading your threads it looks like its going to be a great motivational tool too I'm in the UK, I'm 27 and I want to loose 28lbs. I started my diet on 15 April 2012 weighing my heaviest at 174lbs (even heavier than when i was pregnant ).

I've lost 6lbs in my first week so I'm off to a good start so far. I have a goal date of 9 July to have my weight off, hopefully I can do it.

Hope everyone is doing well on their chosen diets. GOOD LUCK x
Old 05-02-2012, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hey there! 6lbs already? - that's amazing. What are you doing?

I'm starting/started today. I'll be hitting the gym today after work and hope to keep doing it.

Happy to buddy up! Crossing my fingers for us both.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Oh - forgot to mention!--I'm 27 too!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Weightloss Support

Hi! I am new here and just joined today. It seems like i have been struggling with my weight forever

Hope I can find friends here that also share my weight problems.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi bongatforums, I feel your pain. I feel like my life is just good days and really bad days when it comes to food and exercise. I don't seem to do much in moderation. What's your goal?

I'm hoping to lose 10-15lbs.

Originally Posted by bongatforums
Hi! I am new here and just joined today. It seems like i have been struggling with my weight forever

Hope I can find friends here that also share my weight problems.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cook01t
I started my diet on 15 April 2012 weighing my heaviest at 174lbs (even heavier than when i was pregnant ).
I've lost 6lbs in my first week so I'm off to a good start so far. I have a goal date of 9 July to have my weight off, hopefully I can do it.
Welcome! Congratulations on your great start! Remember that doing this is not really a 'diet' but a lifestyle change to eat healthy and stay active. Keep us posted on your progress

Originally Posted by EmmaChungll
Hey, I am from Shanghai......I tried several times to lose weight but never succeed. Can we really lose weight by starve ourselves?
Starving yourself won't work out so well. Food provides us with vital energy, vitamins, and minerals that we need to function. The key is eating healthier foods.