Notices

Hello ALL!! Mommy ready for change here!

Old 04-16-2012, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Hello ALL!! Mommy ready for change here!

Hello eveyrbody,

I am a mother of two (2 and 3 boy and girl). I feel like I have been stuck in a rut for the past 4 years and I am ready to be my most healthy self and carry a healthy lifestyle for the long term. I am a senior in college and hoping to graduate this December with a BA in Communication.

I hope to connect with others and encourage each other to be our best selves (and hopefully lose some weight). I have a lot on my plate and now I can not do this alone. I NEED SUPPORT!! and I hope to find it here on FitDay.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Step,

You certainly do have a lot going on - raising kids and attending college - that's enough for at least two people. Good luck with your decision to make healthy food choices. Hope you stick with it for a lifetime.

Any weaknesses you care to share? As for me, the lure of the discounted Easter goodies in the convenience store is really tough. It's hard to pass up such a bargain (50% or 70% or 90% off). Then I can't stop eating the bag. Time to change that habit.

Good luck to you.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! You sure do have a lot going on! My sons are 14 months apart so I can relate to your children's ages. Although mine are 15 and almost 14 yrs old now. New challenges at the older ages. Jump in on some threads and get to know us. We are great for encouragement and sharing stories so that nobody feels they are the only one who ever fell off the wagon and needed a helping hand back up.