Notices

I'm new here, but not to Fitday!

Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm new here, but not to Fitday!

I am new here to the forum. Although I have had my FITDAY program for a few years. I imagine I will stay with it instead of getting the Premium, as it works just fine for me. I started new once again the first of this past month. I lost 10 pounds this month, and now I want to do the same next month. To help with my fitness I go to the Y and swim 3-4 mornings a week for one hour. Where I live we have really had nice weather this past month and so I am out biking every day the weather does allow for 4-5 miles. I am diabetic (25 years) so I do have to count my carbs. I have a dear husband of 49 years..he is my buddy and joins me. I love to read journals and others weight goals. I am happy to join up with others using fitday!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Nationalgal ~

I bought the PC version and don't have the Premium either. We need to use what works for us.

Congrats on your 10 lb weight loss! Sounds like you're onto a great plan with exercise.

I invite you to pop in on other threads. It would be great if you could share your experience & knowledge with us. We'd love to help encourage & support you as well. I personally like the 7-Day Motivational Thread in the Women's section. A new weekly thread is stickied to the top of the forum. You're more than welcome to join in there.

I found great ideas & information in the link below (in my signature). It's a treasure trove with loads of reading.

Here's hoping further success in your fitness journey.

Last edited by fit4luv; 03-28-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:06 AM
FitDay Member

Nationgal, welcome! I've been playing with FitDay for a bunch of years now, but joined the forums in january... I find them inspiring and very very helpful in my journey.

Have fun!!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, there!!! you are most welcome here. but I would like to know about healthy diet food a person should take to avoid weakness in body in working hours.