Notices

Hi all!

Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi all!

Hi all, I'm been a member since the middle of March and just found the forum today. Everyone seems really nice and ready to motivated whenever possible, something I need every now. I am currently trying to lose about 50lbs for a wedding next year in March and have lost 12lbs so far. Still not at my idea weight but it going down and I feel energy and alive. I look forward to reading and enjoying the comments as I explore FitDay.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 AM
FitDay Member

Smile FitDay forum is quite a treasure, isn't it?!

leekat14 ~

Congrats on your 12 lb weight loss! I so identify with you that as the weight goes off, more energy is replaced. I hope you continue to stick around so we can give you encouragment & so that we can have your input as well.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:18 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forums leekat14 I'm sure you'll reach your goal, every bit counts and losing 12 lbs is great! Be proud of yourself because it seems like those first 10 lbs to lose and just the fact to get started on losing weight is a big hurdle at times so congrats! Plus feeling more energetic is a really good positive too, keep track of all those small wonderful moments when you feel yourself getting healthier because they really help a lot.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:10 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, there. New one here from Kansas City. I am searching for methods to control unwanted weight increment in body. Hopefully people here will help me.