Notices

Hi all...Im new

Old 03-23-2012, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi all...Im new

Hello everyone, I'm new,,,not to fitday but new to starting my diet and logging my food today. My goal is 50lbs in 4 months. Would love to hear from anyone that can give me any tips, advise etc. Im hoping this is a doable goal. I will be low-carbing it.

Love to hear from anyone
Old 03-23-2012, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

hi I just started today. My goal is to be at 125 next july 8th. I am 211 right now. If your looking for a buddy on here please send me a message! ps i think you can do it if you keep your mind on it and really watch your calories
Old 03-23-2012, 06:07 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Joysc ~

You're off to a great start by logging. That's a crucial habit for me as I become aware of what I'm actually putting into my body and how much I'm being physically active. I understand that 1 to 2 lbs weight loss per week is a reasonable and safe target.

TIPs:
#1. Focus on your action goals from which your result goals are realized. For instance, plan what you will do daily/weekly in order to accomplish your weight-loss.

#2. Make goals
FUN (with people? Variable? Tools/Equiment used? Challenges? Games?)
FEASIBLE (Time frame & ability & knowledge)
FLEXIBLE (Back-up Plan, Body changes, Gained knowledge, Life happens)

Glad to have you aboard. I invite you to pop in on other threads & share your thoughts.
~~~~~~~~
Welcome, DrHappy ~ You and I have similar weight loss goal.
Jump in on other threads as well! The more, the merrier. FitDay forums have been an incredible support in my journey to a healthier me. We'd love to continue to support you. Also, you may want to check out the Buddy thread stickied to the top of the Newcomer forum.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck! You can do it! Just stay dedicated and don't cheat. Cheating is the easiest way to mess up your diet and cause you to fail. It's so much easier when you continually make progress, as opposed to going backwards and then forwards.