Community
Notices

New Here

Old 03-18-2012, 05:15 PM
FitDay Member

Smile New Here

Hello Everyone,

I just joined this forum today. I wanted to give and gain support in being able to loose weight and hopefully be able to have some diet buddies along the way! I have already lost 11 pounds! I started a weight loss program as of March 3rd when I went to a dietition for help not only with weight loss issues but I wanted her to help me with better nutrition so I could hopefully improve my energy level as well. She also recommended I start going to the gym and trying to exercise at least an hour a day not so much just to loose weight but also help gain energy and improve my mental health as well.

Being able to exercise on a daily basis has definately increased my energy, caused me to be free of pain, reduced my stress level quite bit in addition to helping me loose weight and inches... YAH!

Anyway, that is a bit of my story of how I've gotten started and how I've been doing so far. My ultimate goal of wight loss is 120 and I weight 145 now but I started out at 154.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Awesome!

TerriLSpencer, congrats on your 11 pounds gone! To me that means you worked hard for it as you worked on your specific action goals. There are so many benefits of taking care of our bodies, isn't there?!

Keep sticking around here, and you'll continue to learn & to be motivated. You may want to check out the link on the bottom of my signature. There's a lot to learn & to be encouraged by in that "secret" treasure.

Hope to see you on other threads around here!