Notices

Hey all.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:46 PM
FitDay Member

Cool Hey all.

Hi everyone. I am so glad I was directed here. I'm going to need all the help I can get. Looking forward to making some new friends.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Sgathaich ~ Glad to see you posted.

I've been here since last December and am loving this place still. I encourage you to pop in on the other threads, if you haven't already, and make yourself known. I'm sure you'll receive encouragement like I have as you continue with us.

My favorite spot around here is on the 7-Day Motivational Thread in the Womens' Section. It's mostly women, but we have one brave "man" soul who I couldn't imagine being without.

Check out the link on the bottom of my signature. A fellow member spent a lot of time & effort to gather loads of information. I still refer to it. He also has the various threads stickied to the top of the different forums. Hope you enjoy discovering what is there as well as developing FitDay friendships.