Community
Notices

It is time .....

Old 03-15-2012, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default It is time .....

I weighed in at the doctors and got blood work - it had been a few years since bloodwork - about 4 years ago I was down 40 pounds and feeling great - then my son was diagnosed with Autism and I was home for 8 months and just ate because of stress - I did not even think about what went in .

I was a Weight Watchers girl for years so I know the basics and can do this on my own - I know what to do - but this site is amazing how it tracks it all for me - I am going to take a before picture and then post an after picture.

I am 212 pounds and the funny thing is I don't see it - well it's denial because most of my friends are thinner lol

I am dropping coffee cold turkey I love it with cream and sugar ! So today I have a headache but I know that goes away and beer is on the sideline lol - but I know in just a week I will feel amazing and motivate me to get more active - although I am active with a cleaning and organizing business...I simply just eat too much !

I am thrilled to be on this journey again - for my health - my cholesterol is at 242 and that is not good so I am chasing that number down and I will get there !

Here we go - down 50 by next physical in March 2013!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 AM
FitDay Member

You found a wonderful place here at FitDay. Between the tools & the people there's a lot of information, motivation & support. I like how you have specific & reasonable "action" goals.

I too have whacky labs (as of last December). That sure is a motivating factor, isn't it?!

You may want to explore the link on the bottom of my signature. It's chuck full of links & great reading. Glad to have you here. Please join us on the other great threads around here.