Notices

Hi Ya Fellow Fat Releasers!

Old 03-06-2012, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Hi Ya Fellow Fat Releasers!

Glad I happened across this place! I started a Slim Down way of Life yesterday (not DIEt) and love all the things FitDay has to offer in way of tools and trackers ect..) then I saw the forum and am even more pleased with the ability to drop in here and commiserate with others who will have ups and downs and what have you on their journey to being healthier and slimmer! So "Hi" look forward to chatting with you over the next few months. I have aprox. 65 pounds of fat to release btw!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by 128sept
Glad I happened across this place! I started a Slim Down way of Life yesterday (not DIEt) and love all the things FitDay has to offer in way of tools and trackers ect..) then I saw the forum and am even more pleased with the ability to drop in here and commiserate with others who will have ups and downs and what have you on their journey to being healthier and slimmer! So "Hi" look forward to chatting with you over the next few months. I have aprox. 65 pounds of fat to release btw!
Welcome, SDWOL, I love it! I've dieted in the past, no more, a new way of life is great.

Enjoy all FitDay has to offer and I'm sure those extra 65 pounds will be released back into the wild in no time!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-06-2012, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hope you stick around and use all the tools to get as much benefit as you can from this site!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks! Wow Michael you sure have come a LONG way! I do not know why but I feel like I can REALLY accomplish this!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz

Hope you stick around and use all the tools to get as much benefit as you can from this site!
You have lossed just about as much as I need to! Congrats! How do you add in the bottom part of your posts (weight began...goal weight ect..?) also how do you apply a pic/avatar?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 AM
FitDay Member

To put your info in your signature go to the blue bar towards the top of the screen and click on "Quick Links" . When it drops down you can edit signature then. Once you are in that screen there should be an avatar link on the left side of your screen as well.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
To put your info in your signature go to the blue bar towards the top of the screen and click on "Quick Links" . When it drops down you can edit signature then. Once you are in that screen there should be an avatar link on the left side of your screen as well.
THANKS! What have you all done to achieve your fat release to date?? What has been some of the biggest hurdles?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 128sept
THANKS! What have you all done to achieve your fat release to date?? What has been some of the biggest hurdles?

Log everything I eat and all the exercise that I do to make sure that I have a nice caloric deficit. In theory 3500 calories = 1 lb of fat. So if you burn 3500 more calories than you eat you should lose 1lb of weight. I also drink a lot of water. 100 oz per day. I have given up soda and other drinks, yes, even diet ones. I try to eat as much fresh raw foods as possible but know that you can't just eat apples & bananas because they are fruit and good for you, they are still high in carbs and calories.

Biggest hurdles? Probably still having all the junk foods in the house for my hubby and the boys. My sons don't have weight issues and I honestly believe in them eating healthy (which they do) but I don't restrict them from some sugary or fattening snacks. I want them to know how to live well and have a splurge sometimes. They seem to understand that you can't just eat junk food. And they even say that it upsets their stomache to eat fried foods now.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

I can already see how good it is to log things down (thanks FitDay for making it really easy, helpful and even educational) I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday and 1.5 the first day (always nice to see big numbers early on even if alot of water weight) I am cutting out a good many things starting out some for good some just to get a handle over them as it were and some just to see how negative an affect they have on my body and system. I want to really listen to what my body craves nutrition wise and not what my habits and mind have taught me to want (exact reason I am overweight and not at optimal health!) I also have others in the house that will not be reducing however more healthy choices at their fingertips will help to give them better choices and less Junk!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

I also drink a lot of water. 100 oz per day. I have given up soda and other drinks, yes, even diet ones.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.