Community
Notices

need inspiration

Old 02-25-2012, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default need inspiration

Hi everyone I am new here I was diagnose with breast cancer 2 years ago I am cancer free right now I want to loose weight to stay healthy!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:22 AM
FitDay Member

Smile You found an inspiring place to be!

chepy_64,

Wohoooo for being cancer free!!!

I love this site so much because of the people who particpate here and the wonderful fitness tools. If you haven't already, please pop around the forums and join in. I found that people are great here for laying out the welcome mat.

On the bottom of my signature, you can click onto an excellent treasure that Vito (moderator) pulled together. It includes various threads from the forums, links to tools such as calculators, and lots more. I truly find this site inspiring, informative and fun.

Have fun reading & hope you stick around!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:29 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats on being cancer free. Even though I'm a guy, I try to push the ladies here to get their girls checked on a regular basis. I know that may sound odd... but it's true. If you are in need of some inspiration or motivation, feel free to join the ladies (and me) in the women's section. Every week we have a new 7 day motivational thread that I sticky at the top of the section. Hop on in at anytime and say hello.